Sunday, January 31, 2010

Foreign Valentino Stamps

These are four commemorative stamps from other countries featuring Valentino. The first one is from the country of Fujeira from 1972 depicting Valentino and Agnes Ayres from The Sheik.

This is a stamp from 2000 from Congo featuring Valentino from The Sheik.
This is a stamp from 1991 from the country of Guyana depicting the movie poster from the movie, A Sainted Devil.

This stamp is from the countryof Grenada depicting Valentino and I assume is suppose to be Nita Naldi from the film, Blood and Sand.





4 comments:

  1. I found your blog on Google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.
    watch universal soldier 3 movie free

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it. I am glad you found my blog. I really enjoy this blog and try to post at least one item each day to keep it fresh, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new fan of silent films from Hong Kong. I have seen most of Valentino's films. He's legend is part of American cultural heritage and is well worth preserving. The good work of people like you does not go unnoticed. I will keep coming back to your blog to check for new updates. Keep up the great work!

    If you are also into foreign movies, you may want to check out the Hong Kong movie, In the Mood for Love, which is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your kind words as well. I will check out those blogs as well. I am a huge fan of all movies! Thanks again and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete