Sunday, December 18, 2011

Halloween Mask from The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

This is a random item, that you do not see too often. My guess is that it is from the late 60's, or most likely the 70's. It is a cardboard mask of Valentino from The Four Horsemen. It has two small holes cut out where the eyes are. I know there is a Theda Bara edition as well. I am unsure if this product was homemade or mass produced. I find it to be one of those very random items that collector's who have to have one of everything would need to buy.

4 comments:

  1. It never ceases to amaze me the most random things that exist out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen this mask before... I love it and want one for my collection!! If you ever hear of one or see one, please let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way, I would love to have this for the ever growing collection. This was on ebay a few months ago, I was watching the auction and accidentally missed it!

    ReplyDelete