Thursday, July 3, 2014

Rare Early Cast Photo

I literally have thousands of Valentino photos (digital files) I have saved from various sites over the years.  Photos, collectibles, you name it, I have saved it.  I was looking for an early rare photo to post, when I came across this one!  I unfortunately am unaware of what film it is from, I assume it is an early film where he played the villain since he is sporting the villainous mustache.  This is such a cool photo.  It appears to not only be the cast; but, possibly some of the behind the scenes workers as well.  The most immediate thing I noticed was Valentino seems to simply "stand out" from the rest.  I'm not just saying that because I'm a huge fan.  In the photo he looks like the only "movie star" in the photo.  I know with all of the Valentino fans, someone will look at the photo and say, oh yeah that is from such and such film.  I am not an expert on the early films.  If anyone knows, let me know and I will update the post.  Enjoy, its a great pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment