Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photos from The Son of the Sheik

These are five photos from the Rudy's last film, "The Son of the Sheik." For non-collectors / non-fans, items and photos from The Sheik and The Son of the Sheik are easily mixed up. As a collector / fan, this of course drives me crazy. These films were made five years apart and rarely do the photos look similar except for a few of the costumes; anyway, I digress. This early sequel was a great film and if Valentino had not died during the release of the film, I still feel it would have been a great success.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your treasures of Rudy. Like James Dean, gone too soon, but their magic lives on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you found the site. Definitely gone too soon; however, sometimes especially in the celebrity sense, it adds to the immortality factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should be on TLC My crazy collection

    ReplyDelete