Saturday, October 30, 2010

Five Different Rudolph Valentino Postcards

These are five different postcards, some are candids, some are studio portraits. Postcards are a reasonable, original, vintage item that can purchased for a very reasonable price. My personal favorite are the Beagles postcards with the beveled edges, they tend to be a bit more pricey as well. I also find it interesting that most Valentino post cards I have come across are unused, which increases the value as well. I assume most people bought them and put them away as a memento.

3 comments:

  1. What can I expect to pay for an unused Beagles postcard? I've seen some of these colorized. Are they more valuable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nevermind. I just found my answer in a search of your blog. I ask because I just received my copy of Day Dreams from England and inside was a sweet SOS Beagles postcard in beautiful condition. Its not colorized but it's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky to have a Beagles postcard in the book, what a great bonus! Those are my favorite, I love the art-deco look to them. Congratulations on the book and the postcard!

    ReplyDelete